Thursday, May 3, 2007

I guess you had to be there...

Today I set a goal for myself of doing minimal labor. I succeeded. In the midst. I had some pretty entertaining e-mail exchanges.

#1. My Mom and I pretty much e-mail back and forth ALL day. I won't post what started this conversation, because it's mean and about people who I share some DNA with...but this is where it progressed to, and I think it's funny. You probably don't. I don't give a crap. it's Thorsday and i hate my daily grind.

Me to my Mom:

Frealz.

I can't stop thinking about our dinner at Culver's next week. I am looking forward to it...obviously. I want a butter burger, fries, cheese curds and some sort of custard. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM mm!


Mom to me:

FREAKZ is right! ....I want a butter burger! I smell food in the hallway!
tormenting!

Me to my Mom:

Okay I said, FREALZ, as in For Realz. But...FREAKZ as in Freak Shows is also appropriate.

Mom to me:

Ohhhhhh! I get it! ha!

#2. My brother e-mailed me this list...and only this list at 9:06 am:

1 worked
2 Clipped one toenail under my desk without being noticed ( as I am undervalued and unappreciated )
3 drew a picture of a cat
4 fantasized about falling down a well

Three hours later he e-mailed me this:

i sent you a list of things ive done today, thats what it should have said. i am so bored.

Obviously he got more accomplished than I did. and within about an hour of getting to work.

#3. Mr. Gordon to me:

I'd like to go to the flea market sometime soon, I'd like to get a big old ass mirror for my room.

Me to Mr. Gordon:

"a big old ass mirror for my room." I'm assuming you meant a big ass old mirror. But, either way...I guess you could probably find that at a flea market.

Mr. Gordon to Me:

bahahahahahahahaha!

Somewhere in between all that I did about 25 minutes of work. Mission accomplished.

No comments: