Monday, April 2, 2007

Nothing lasts forever...

Even my interest in sports. I think about 2 days after I said I was in first place in the NCAA Bracket Tournament, my pick to win, NC, lost and from there I have fallen out of the top. The number one reason I don't ever bet on sports is because it causes me to care about sports and watch sports...two things I normally stray far from. But it was fun while it lasted. I still owe my "bookie" 5 bucks.

Things that haven't sucked as much as losing out on about $300-$400 for nothing:

I get paid every 2 weeks, every once in a while I get 3 paychecks in one month. Unbeknown to me March was one of them! I'm going to use the extra cash to fix my Ipod and maybe open a savings account, or spend the rest at Target. Either way, a nice surprise.

Yesterday I assigned myself the task of sitting on the couch, and to watching a What Not To Wear marathon under my electric blanket while going through 2 months worth of fashion and home magazines. I did one load of laundry while this was going on. I took a shower way later than you are supposed to as a grown woman and I had pretty much the best day ever.

I've consolidated all my debt that is (non-school loan related) all onto a zero interest card. By January, I should be 100% debt free. I won't even mention how much money I will have paid off in that 16 months, but it's going to be nice.

Everyone is having babies and I love babies. It's baby season.

I bought a new beach bag for $4.98 at target which reminded me that I will get to go to the beach soon....which then reminded me that I haven't been to the gym in about a month. Where does the time go?

I have to go to a rehearsal dinner soon. I'll be wearing this dress.

I'll stop shopping at forever 21 when they stop making clothes that look cute as hell on me for pennies. They are my go to store for a cheap cute outfit. Thank god no one can really be forever 21. I think I'd buy a gun.

Things that do suck=Emptying a cat box.

I'm off to play in the sand.

No comments: