Thursday, April 26, 2007

Wishes.

Currently Obsessed:

1. Creations by Ann Wood



I love her pirate ships and "the daily bird." Adorbz times 10,000. I'm going to need one to add to my "forest friends" that I'm collecting.

2. The Macbeth Collection

I have a thing for office supplies. Design your own filefolders, clip boards, caddies, etc. I'm in love.




3. Bunny Maxwell, especially the stationary and wrapping paper!!!

Check it:

Doggy wrap.


Doggy notes:


4. The Cupcake Courier. Never again will my frosting get smashed!


4. French Bulldogs

When I do get a dog. This seems like the dog for me:





5. Planting Flowers. I can't wait, but I must.


Snapdragons will be in the mix this year.

6. Vintage housewares on Ebay.

Including, but not limited to:

Vintage Pyrex:








and Noritake Palos Verdes pattern:



7. Orla Kiely




9. These bags, incorrect English 'n all!



Whirrrrrrrr. I'm beat. Time for bed.

2 comments:

Uncle Gordon said...

Adorbz is my new favorite word.

Courtney said...

i agree with gordo.
it is a fantastic word.
adorbz IS adorbz.