Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Lamb of God...

HOLY WEEKEND!

I spent Holy Thursday in Dekalb with some bffs watching Against Me! I smoked too many cigarettes, (which surprisingly when I say that now it equals 5, instead of 25) and saw lots of dudes I haven't seen for a long time. It was really fun. I don't think I ever laugh the way I do around certain friends, and I love that....

Good Friday=Egg Decorating and Homemade Pizza. Sean and I had the day off. We went and got eggs and I colored them. I boiled two dozen eggs and went to town. Seeing as I don't like to eat the eggs, I had to give some away, so I made sure they were extra pretty. I tried to do some jewel toned ones by mixing colors. My Mom noticed, so that's all that counts.


Good Old PAAS, nothing works better.

My favorite egg.

I found the bunny tray at Jewel. Basically adorbz.

I'm pretty much the best egg colorer.

MY FAVS!!! (semi)homemade pizza.

Sean's Mom found this head gear in the dollar section of Target.

.omigod.

Happy Easter Day.

It's supposed to snow tomorrow. Kill me now. Please.

No comments: