Monday, March 19, 2007

Whiiirrrrrrrrrrrrr

What a week! What...a...week!

Sean was out of town from Monday through Wednesday, which left me with a lot of time on my hands. I thought about having an torrid affair, but I figured that would have been much less fun than what I actually ended up doing. I decided since he was going to be coming home on Weds, which was his birthday, that i would make some cupcakes and put up some decorations as a surprise. I made funfetti cupcakes while I was watching Idol contestants slaughter Miss D. Ross' catalog of songs and I even made my own frosting which was very simple and it tastes awesome. I worked hard while the bonzo cat tried to destroy and eat everything that I was putting up. Whatever they coat streamers with is apparently mighty delicious to little kitties. Lots of hard work and TLC later, I think I did a pretty nice job!







My surprise was a success and he had a very nice birthday, besides being reminded that he is now in his "late 20's". Hopefully some youthful decorations and a dinner of Bison helped soften the blow.



Milo will be one in April and I decided while I was on a birthday kick, I would buy him an early present. I have had my eye on a certain article of cat clothing at Target, and I broke down and become "that person" who buys clothes for their pet. I don't care, it was awesome. Was being the key word. I had to take it back because it wasn't big enough to cover his fat gut. It's really a shame, I think he liked it.

Notice the fat gut in the first picture.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Oh well.

The weekend was just as busy and by yesterday I was exhausted. I leave to go to HOTlanta tomorrow and I will be there for yet another math convention. The weather is going to be grand and I can use a break from the office. While I am there I hope to go here and see some of the art they have on loan from the Louvre. Some people from work suggested that I go here and I would actually like to, seeing as it's closing on April 7th. Unfortunately, it closes at 5 pm and I don't think I'll make it in. Another suggestion was Diddy's establishment Justin's and last but not least Gladys Knight's joint which actually would be my first pick. Sadly enough, I'll be stuffed in an exhibit booth for 8 hours a day

More than anything though, I would like to meet a rapper. Maybe Luda, TI, or at the very least one of the East Side Boyz. Fingers Crossed!

I'm going to watch the Hills! It's Lauren's 21st! AAAAAGGHHH!!

No comments: