Thursday, March 22, 2007

This is...CNN.

The weather back in Chicago was nice today huh? It was beautiful here too! I actually got out to see some of it also!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Had lunch outside the CNN building.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Neato Mailbox!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Christ School had a tour of the CNN building. They took a picture in front of the CNN sign...I'm in it, stuffing my mouth with a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger along with lot's of annoying kids and Mom's with HUGE hair.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

HUGE, I repeat HUGE NCAA Bracket on the side of the convention center. The finals are going to be here in the ATL soon.


Picture017.jpg

Super Duper Fans.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Speaking of superfans...

I've actually participated in the whole March Madness Craze this year. I did a bracket, for only $5.00, that I still haven't paid...but I've been in first place for while! I'm still doing well, but I picked NC to win it all...and I'm pretty sure Florida will. But still, pretty good for someone who knows more about the MTV version of Sweet Sixteen than the ESPN version. I even watched a few games tonight. Big ups to Kansas and Memphis for keeping me on top.

Exhibiting is going okay. I'm really tired though and I think my feet are broken. It's only day one. I ate dinner in my room and I then fell asleep until 8:30. I woke up to the sound of televised poker...which is ironic because that is usually what I fall asleep to at home.

I'm hoping to go to Gladys Knight's Chicken and Waffles before I leave.

No rappers yet. WTF? I thought I'd find Luda on the 50 yard line of the Georgia dome....ya know where the dirty birds kick for t'ree?

what a let down.

Bed time.

2 comments:

Uncle Gordon said...

I can picture you eating Wendys on top of that mailbox while staring at CNN. You're like a tourist that hates everything.

Kathryn said...

I threw my pickles at the window of that church bus and watched them slowly slide down...