Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Warm it up...

The holidays are over...everything is boring and ice cold from here on out. Or at least until April (at the earliest). The only good thing about the cold is getting to wear sweaters.

Currently, I am looking for a big, chunky, cream color sweater. And...I found the perfect one!

Not the perfect price though.


Look at the buttons!

Even with my $25.00 gift card, do I dare spend that much on this sweater? I do love it so. And I would get a lot of wear out of it...

In the mean time I went searching for some less expensive alternatives.

The gap has one...I don't necessarily love the ribbing on the sleeves though.

Meh...

There's this one from Urban that is cute. Doesn't look as warm, although the model looks like she is warm enough not to wear a top under it...


ooh la la

Nothing compares to my very favorite sweater. Sigh.

No comments: