Thursday, June 19, 2008

It's your life...

...you can decorate it any way you want.

Lately I've been day dreaming about quitting my job and traveling the world. These people did it....why can't I?

Oh wait. I'm getting married in a year and I have a mortgage...maybe I'll just try to find a new job first.

It rained in Quebec every day, just like the weather channel had predicted. For some reason, I had a glimmer of hope that it would turn out better. Oh well. It was neat to be in a different country for a little while but speaking "french-lish" started to take it's toll on me after a while. I took a few pictures when I was able to get out and walk around.

I'm still planning on finishing the LA trip posts. I didn't have as much downtime in Quebec as I imagined I would.

That's all for now.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could live twice in just one life and then we'd know what to do?

No comments: