Wednesday, April 30, 2008

You can't polish a turd...

I got my passport today. The photo is horrid. I look bloated, pissed and like I have a receding hairline. Is this how an international traveler is supposed to look? How embarrassing. Oh well. At least I have a passport now and my job paid for it. Now I have an excuse to buy a fancy passport holder. Do I need one? Hell no. But I will buy one regardless. I'm just doing my part to stimulate the economy.

Here are some that I like. Because I know you care.


flight001

Also from Flight 001 and my fav, so far:


Dunce Girl

I basically want to buy everything on the Flight 001 site. It's like Disneyland for people who love buying miniature shampoos and luggage.

A lil' Duct Tape for ya:

Think Geek

I like everything on this site, but most of it is sold out.

Especially this one below. Boo Hoo.

E-bags has some good classic stuff in fun colors:


Belle Hop

Abas

Belle Hop 2

and in case I go bat shit insane anytime soon...I'll purchase this:


Love Is

Looks like I have some big decisions to make.

I am watching American Idol. I don't know why I did this to myself. Probably because I hate myself. I liked the one Irish girl that was on here (if for nothing more than the cutaway shots of her frighteningly tattooed husband) and now she is gone. Now I hate everyone. Especially David Cook. He is the gayest. I wish it would just be over and "So You Think You Can Dance" would start. Shut up, I like it.

I still need a new gig. Help a sistah out.

No comments: