Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Don't write me off...

1. i cannot, cannot, CAN-NOT stand this weather anymore.
2. the other thing I cannot stand is a close second, and that would be my current source of income.
3. i keep going over the years from when I graduated college until where I am now and I wonder why I didn't try harder to make something happen for myself back then.
4. that leads me to then ask why I can't do it now.

Long story short...I'm in a rut. S...O...S.

In other news that you probably don't want to read about, (but you will...because you are already here and well, this is the only 'News' that i have right now) I created that swell place to write about planning the wedding. I haven't added anything to it yet...but it's there whenever I feel so inclined.

wouldn't it be nice


Also, I'm watching Lost. I've never seen a single episode of this show, and I don't understand a word of it...but I think it's funny that A) Jack's name is "Dr. Shepard" (like, he's the original McDreamy and shit) and B) that "Mike" from Las Vegas is on here playing a total serious Dr. and he has a junior high mustache. and C) This Hurley guy totally looks and talks like this lady i work with...yup I said lady.

Okay, seriously...this show is a total bummer. I guess I can see why people watch it though. Pretty mysterious.

In regards to point 1. from above...I've found a house in Nashville which has a pretty nice climate. I will be moving soon:

ummm...yeah.

No comments: