Saturday, August 25, 2007

I'm only good at being young...


A lot has happened in my absenteeism. A month has passed and in that month I have:

+Spent three days in the city sweating my ass off, hanging with good friends and watching good music at the expense of someone else.
+Sweated my ass off again watching the Lawrence Arms play an intimate show at Ronnie's.
+Jetted to Las Vegas for vacation and my birthday.
+Turned another year older.
+Turned around and came back home.
+Came home with sinusitis and heart palpatations.
+Wondered if turning one year older had really taken it's toll on my health.
+Took a trip to the lake to spend some quality time with my family.
+Saw one more of my cousin's take the plunge and wondered when we all grew up.
+Felt old, again.

Time goes too fast lately.

I can't believe the summer is almost over. We have one more wedding next weekend in St. Louis. I plan on posting a summer wrap-up via photos, soon. I've done quite a bit of fun things this summer. I'm actually looking forward to fall and hopefully having some down time.

I'm finally getting new furniture next Friday. I've only waited 2 years for this...well two years and 8 weeks for it to. It's about time.

That's all for now.

2 comments:

Uncle Gordon said...

1) You are old.
2) I just filled out a survey for my MGM Players Club thing and told them that my room smelled like sewage.
3)Sweet thigh pic, bro.

Kathryn said...

OMG. I totally forgot about that. God willing, they will send you a sweet Studio54 t-shirt.