Sunday, August 24, 2008

Reader's Digest Version...

Because I have drawn this out way too long, here is the short version of the rest of LA.

The LaBrea Tarpits. Pretty cool. There is also a museum that shows all the animals that have been found in the pits. It's totally prehistoric and I recommend it.



Hermosa Beach...also known as "two white people from the midwest stand in the ocean."



Muscle (Venice) Beach. It was dirty and full of wierdos.

But luckily they were having a muscle contest...there are so many things wrong with the photo below, but I'll let you find them for yourself since I'm trying to keep this short.

View from our hotel balcony in Century City.

Fox Studios to the left in the photo below.


Two of Hollywood's hippest hangouts. The Roosevelt and the Scientology building.

Probably the most touristy thing we did was go see the hand and footprints at the Chinese Theater, but you kind of have to do it...and it was pretty cool to see how tiny people's feet used to be.

After Sean left, I went to dinner with people from work, in Santa Monica. We took a short stroll down the Santa Monica Pier afterward. It smelled like fish and the only cool thing about it was the way the ferris wheel looked.

That's about it. I worked the rest of the time and never really saw the light of day, except I got away one day to go across the street and try some Pinkberry. I don't get the hype...it's frozen yogurt. I'd much rather have dippin' dots.

No comments: