Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Excuse Me Miss....

I just watched the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Bitches be skinny this year! What happened to the Victoria's Secret models that actually filled out the underpants? Those push up bra's are seriously working OVERTIME this holiday season...


"I only agreed to wear these child size bloomers because they promised that this lunch box would have a sandwich in it...duped again."


"Santa Baby...just slip a pizza under the tree, for me. Been an Angel all year..."

Even my girl, Alessandra, is looking a bit desperate herself:

Seriously, quick! While they aren't looking...please...toss in some popcorn or something!!! A stick of butter? Dinner roll? No?"

I was actually frightened for this pint sized stutter:

"Somebody give me a salami or the dog gets it!"
"What? It's made of cotton? Does that mean no calories?!?!?! Even better!"

This girl wasn't as bad, but she probably wins the "weirdest looking belly button award" for the night. She probably ate too much...(click the picture for a closer look)


Besides all the hatin' on hungry girls, I did find my favs.

This girl, who I think is Miranda Kerr, but I am not sure.

She's a total babe and not "scary skinny."

and this one is my total favorite. I have no clue who she is, but she's so pretty, and I feel for her because i think she wore the more awkwardly un-sexy costume, the Christmas Bell? Maybe she had too much Turk-duck-en this Thanksgiving and they punished her by making her wear the widest outfit?


Nah...she's probably just a good sport! She even took one for the team and worked the wrestling uni! I heart you, unknown model.


But alas, out of all the freakishly malnourished, push up bra clad ladies of the night...I can't stray far from my where my loyalties lie, with my very own Posh!


(CBS.com)
Thank you, Posh for looking the whole time like someone had just told you that you could never get plastic surgery again unless you reunited with these four freak spices just to sing one of your not so great "hits." (Are the Spice Girls actually touring and doing a whole show of only old songs?) In my personal opinion, I would've liked a little "Zig a Zig Ahhh" or maybe even some "two become one" stuff, but nope. Anyway, i love that everyone else is all jazz hands, peace sign, girl power and Posh is just standing there with a shitty look on her face, boobs pushed up to her chest and earning her million dollar appearance fee. Sadly, she's probably the only one who could care less if she earns it. I love you Posh, always and forever.

In other news, Heidi Klum has added "Musical Artist" to her resume and is it in her contract that her hubby sing at every VS Fashion Show? Is Seal even culturally relevant anymore?

Lastly, I'm going to Jazzercize with my Mom tomorrow. I tried to take a Cardio Kickboxing class at my gym last week and I felt like I had tiny pieces of glass in my lungs and my legs were going to become dislocated. So, I figured jazzercise might be a bit more up my alley and my Mom needs to start exercising anyway...so we'll see.

If all goes well, my pelvis will be protruding in no time!

Enough cattiness for this evening. All these pictures, unless noted, are from theblemish.com there are like a gazillion there if you missed the show or if you just want to have some alone time with the ladies of the VS.

No comments: